(Advanced Antiviral Treatment )
Brand Name: Foscavir
Active Ingredient: Foscarnet sodium
Strength: 24 mg/mL (for injection)
Manufacturer Name: Clinigen Healthcare Ltd
List of Excipients: Hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), water for injection.
Special Storage Precautions: Store below 25°C. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
Foscarnet is an antiviral medication used to treat cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis in people with AIDS. It is also used to treat herpes simplex virus infections in people who have not responded to other treatment. Foscarnet works by slowing the growth and spread of the CMV and herpes simplex virus. It is administered through intravenous injection.
Why is Kineret injection prescribed?
The prescription medicine KINERET (anakinra), commonly known as an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra), is only available to adults over the age of 18 to:
To administer Kineret, a subcutaneous injection is used.
Kineret is provided in a graduated prefilled syringe and is ready for use. Using the graduated prefilled syringe, doses between 20 and 100 mg are possible. The syringe is inappropriate for pediatric patients with a body weight below 10 kg because the minimum dose is 20 mg.
Who should not take KINERET?
If you’re unsure, speak with your doctor.
What are the possible side effects of KINERET?
Severe possible side effects of KINERET include:
What documents are required to import KINERET to Dubai?
The following paperwork is necessary to import:
Special Precautions For Kineret
- Foscarnet is an antiviral medication used to treat cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis in people with AIDS.
- It is also used to treat herpes simplex virus infections in people who have not responded to other treatment.
- Foscarnet works by slowing the growth and spread of the CMV and herpes simplex virus.
- It is administered through intravenous injection.
We are a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler, Hayat Alhikmah, situated in Dubai. By providing generic medications, reference listed drugs, name patient import services, and temperature-controlled products simple to access for our consumers, we help them overcome geographic distances.
We offer affordable access to anakinra injection in Dubai with ease and speed. Depending on the customer’s needs, we provide a quality guarantee and shipping anywhere in the world.
Please schedule a consultation with us by calling us at +971 54 777 1238 or email us at [email protected] to know how much anakinra injection costs in Dubai. Our helpful team would be happy to assist you and provide any general or medical information.
- You should not use foscarnet if you are allergic to it.
- You should not use foscarnet if you have severe kidney disease or low levels of calcium, magnesium, or potassium in your blood.
- You should not use foscarnet if you are taking other medications that can harm your kidneys.
- Store below 25°C. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
- Foscarnet is effective in treating cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis in people with AIDS and herpes simplex virus infections in people who have not responded to other treatment.
- Foscarnet is administered through intravenous injection.
- The recommended dosage for CMV retinitis is 60 mg/kg every 8 hours for 14 to 21 days, followed by maintenance therapy of 90 to 120 mg/kg once daily.
- The recommended dosage for herpes simplex virus infections is 40 mg/kg every 8 hours for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Common side effects may include fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, tiredness, or pain/redness at the injection site.
- Serious side effects may include kidney problems, seizures, or changes in mental status.